Describe the world wide web and internet works
* Briefly describe how the Internet works, including alternatives for connecting to it and the role of Internet service providers.
* Describe the World Wide Web and how it works.
* Explain the use of Web browsers, search engines, and other Web tools.
* Identify and briefly describe the applications associated with the Internet and the Web.
* Identify who is using the Web to conduct business and discuss some of the pros and cons of Web commerce.
* Outline a process for creating Web content.
* Describe Java and discuss its potential impact on the software world.
* Define the terms intranet and extranet and discuss how organizations are using them.
* Identify several issues associated with the use of networks.