Compare one way paleolithic people lived with how you live
Lesson Name: Paleolithic (Stone Age) time travel activity
· Students will explain how conflict and competition occurred among individuals and groups in early civilizations prior to 1500 A.D.
· Students will explain how scarcity required individuals and groups in early civilizations to make decisions about how resources are used.
· Students will determine central ideas of a text.
1. Compare or contrast one way Paleolithic people lived with how you live.
2. Draw what you think a Paleolithic person looked like. Show their food, clothing, shelter, tools, and fire in your drawing.