Discussion Question 1
“Designing Effective Physical Security” Please respond to the following:
• Outline three parameters that should be considered when designing and implementing physical security into the information protection scheme. Suggest two activities that could be performed to address these parameters and explain how.
• Suggest three activities that could be performed to ensure that physical security plans are adequate. Describe two measures that you could perform in order to evaluate the installed physical security.
Discussion Question 2
“Planning Procurements Effectively” Please respond to the following:
• Select what you believe to be the top-three benefits of making a business and assurance case prior to proceeding with a procurement plan. Support your response with a rationale. Describe potential challenges that the procurement process may experience by not having a proper business and assurance case.
• Recommend two practices that should be performed when administering procurement contracts and explain why you recommend them. Determine how these practices will ensure that subcontractors fully comply with the requirements of the contract within your recommendation.
Discussion Question 3
“Meeting Compliance Requirements” Please respond to the following:
• Propose three factors that should be considered when designing policies for legal and regulatory compliance. Determine how each factor would minimize liability for the organization.
• Outline the steps required in order to define what is needed to meet compliance requirements. Determine the most important step in this process and support your answer with a rationale.
Discussion Question 4
“Developing Risk Management Best Practices” Please respond to the following:
• Analyze a well-designed risk management plan to determine how it can prevent risk and control residual risk. Identify what you believe to be the most important step in the risk management process and explain why.
• Construct two examples that demonstrate how qualitative and quantitative methods could be applied to measure risk and prioritize risk responses. Recommend two factors that should be considered when prioritizing risk responses.